Gosh, it has been way too long since we gave you an update on the Bronco project. Lest you think the project is completely stalled we have actually made a bit of progress.
As you know, we had selected the 2.5″ lift kit from Tom’s Bronco for the project. Before we installed the suspension we removed both axles for a refresh.
Rear Axle – You know the drill…
For the most part, things went pretty smoothly. Most of our challenges have centered on getting the right parts here, and in the case of the axle seals, once we had the right part, not screwing them up…twice! Oh well.
I have to say the Tom’s Bronco has been great to work with, we had some confusion on the rear shocks and were missing some hardware for the rear spring shackles. In both cases Tom’s solved the issue quickly and without any fuss. We would definitely recommend them to anyone and will continue to use them throughout the project.
So the rear axle is home! More soon!